How to Transfer Clash of Clans Account as Easy as 123
For new players, it may seem daunting how to transfer a Clash of Clans account from one device to another. The truth is, it’s actually quite simple.
All you have to do is read carefully and everything is going to be just fine.
There’s only one and effective way: Linking your device.
For this one, we’ll be looking at how to transfer Clash of Clans account from one device to another.
- Both devices must have Clash of Clans installed.
- Make sure that both CoC games are open in your old iPhone and your Android.
- When you boot CoC in your new device, look at the upper-left portion of the screen, just above the Sign-In button. You should see “Already have a village?” Tap on it.
- On your first device, go to Settings and choose Link a Device.
- For the first device, choose “This is the old device” while on your second device, select “This is the new device.”
- On the first device, pick “I want to link another device” and a 12-digit code will show up.
- Your second device depends on what software you have
- If it’s an Android, tap the G+ button where you will be signed-in with your Google Play account. A prompt should show up that will let you enter the 12-digit code from the first device.
- If it’s an iOS, tap “sign-in” and enter your Apple ID. A prompt should show up that will let you enter the 12-digit code from the first device.
- Enter the code and hit Done. Your second device should be able to load all the data directly from your first.
Run the game installer