Experience a two-dimensional action game from the 90’s with Anger of Stick 2 by Miniclip for PC
Anger of Stick 2: RPG, Racing, Action, and Puzzle Game Rolled Into One
A great and fun game for passing the time, Anger of Stick 2 is a game that combines all genres into one. It is a simple two-dimensional action game with a very simple control system. It is one of the most innovative games available today. It provides hours of fun as you play different game modes, and even lets you play different roles in each one!
The many genres of Anger Stick 2 make the game interesting, keeping you hooked and bewitched for hours. The simple control system makes it more engaging to play with – directional buttons are on the left of the screen, while the action buttons (kick, punch, and jump) are on the right.
Anger of Stick 2 Game Features:
Feel the realistic fighting action in Anger of Stick 2. Play around with more than 130 combat moves plus the added Hero Air combo action to defeat enemies at once. The enemies are tough and deadly so be careful. They are capable of killing you from a distance before you even realize it. In the normal game mode, you can supplement your arsenal of 130 combat moves with some deadly Kung Fu to destroy unknown enemies.
Weapons! Weapons! Weapons!
Decimate your enemies with weapons like M1911, UZI, SG550, Spas-12, Remington-870, Ray-gun, Flamethrower, mini-gun, grenade launcher, sword, bat, and many more! You can also use the helicopters and the robot on the map to bring the pain. From swords to heavy machine guns, you will never run out of weapons to exterminate powerful enemies who stand in your way.
Different Game Modes
Experience the game’s different modes like:
- Survival and Normal mode – Play like an action game and eradicate all enemies and survive as long as you can! Normal mode has several stages with each one being more difficult than the one before it. Survival is pure mayhem that lets you become a better fighter in a different environment.
- Jump Jump – A combination of action and puzzle game that requires you to defeat all the enemies. What’s the catch? You need to go and keep jumping to avoid falling behind.
- Doodle Runner Mode – A running game where you need to run as fast as you can while collecting money. What’s the money for? It’s for buying weapon upgrades. Be sure to avoid hazards and obstacles! However, if you just want to relax, you should try the Simple Doodle Runner Mode for an easy and carefree game. The objective here is to collect coins by high jumping, long jumping and sliding. It’s a little simpler but still requires you to avoid obstacles.
- Map – Explore cities, forests, and deserts. You can even fight inside a building to get rid of menacing stick figures.
Trivia, Hacks, and Tips for Anger of Stick 2 Game:
Survive the Jump Jump Mode
If you are tired of fighting and prefer solving a puzzle, go on Jump Jump mode. This mode involves horizontal lines constantly scrolling upwards. Climb and run before the lines hit you and destroy you. You will die if you don’t climb but there’s more than climbing. You’ll also encounter enemies that you need to kill before they kill you.
Upgrading is a necessity in all games. If you don’t want to spend a penny on Anger of Stick 2, you can earn coins by playing Doodle Runner mode. It’s more than just a source of coins though. It is also a fun adventure that requires you to avoid hazards and obstacles.
- In Hero Air Comb, an infinite combo attack is available that your stick hero can take advantage of!
- Watch out for Helicopters and the Robot. They can deal fatal blows so take full advantage of them.
- Press the button on the key to move to the left to avoid attacks from enemy guns and robots! Remember this if you don’t want to get smashed by enemy robots and Helicopters!
Get ready to play!
Follow these easy steps to complete
your Anger of Stick 2 installation.
Click the downloaded file at the bottom of your screen.
Click "Yes" on the system dialog window to start of your game installation.
Once download is completed, the game will start automatically.
Ratings and Reviews
Run the game installer